If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Software Quality Engineer
Full Time Italy Office, Verona, Veneto, IT
10 days ago Requisition ID: 1129
CentralReach is the #1 provider of SaaS software solutions for autism and IDD care. Trusted by more than 150,000 users, we enable therapy providers, educators, and employers to scale the way they deliver Applied Behavior Analysis and related therapies with innovative technology, market-leading industry expertise , and world-class customer satisfaction.
CentralReach is looking for a Quality Engineer to work within our Engineering department. As a Quality Engineer, you will help drive quality across the entire software life cycle through collaboration with product and development teams, development of test cases and automation scripts, and analysis of the system to consistently deliver quality software to our customers. If you are a ‘techie’ and like to understand how things work, like to use technologies to diagnose problems and find root cause, and like to use automation for increasing your efficiencies, then this is the opportunity for you. You will be able to utilize your skills in testing a nd automation development to become a key factor in the delivery of high-quality software.
Key Accountabilities :
- Enhance the test case library to increase test case coverage.
- Create test cases for verification and validation of web, mobile, API and all system integrations.
- Perform manual acceptance testing on an Agile team, investigating issues and reporting bugs/defects.
- Develop automated test scripts to increase test coverage.
- Develop automated scripts within expected timeboxes to ensure all work that may impact the system has coverage.
- Maintain the test automation library for high reliability during execution.
- Contribute to the development of test plans to ensure full test coverage of changes in the application under test.
- Ensure quality releases of software with no production downs and/or critical impediments to users.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Development and/or Quality Assurance working in an Agile Engineering environment.
- 5 to 7 years of experience testing web and/or mobile applications in a SaaS organization.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams.
- Experience writing detailed test cases (functional and non-functional) and management of a test case library.
- Experience with scripting/programming languages to develop test automation scenarios for web and/or mobile applications, and API services.
- High level of competency in programming/scripting languages and concepts.
- Experience parsing and verifying responses/payloads from API interfaces.
- Ability to understand and query relational data in a database.
- Experience formulating testing strategies for software releases.
- Understanding of agile testing best practices and processes.
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins in 2012 when the company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, decided there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EMR and practice management platform.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians and educators produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
CentralReach will not contact you or schedule interviews via Facebook. Please note social media is a current sourcing tool for talent acquisition via LinkedIn, Instagram, FB and for our recent job fair through CR company marketing, but we have a direct link to our website where all viable jobs are listed and directly tracked to our company page.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.