In the digital age, content rules.
More people are now involved in creating and distributing content, than ever before. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
Beyond a headless CMS, we are building an open composable content platform. Infinite customization capabilities, the largest open-source community, and a broad open ecosystem.
As a company developing open-source software with a huge community of users, we are looking for a strong and open-minded Solutions Engineer to join the support team. Values such as humility, patience, and being eager to learn are deeply required to enjoy this role.
We are building a software used by thousands of developers and users around the world. The help we are providing impacts many businesses and developers’ lives. As a Solutions Engineer you will be involved in the process of finding and developing the best solutions for the community users and clients.
Why your role is important at Strapi
On a daily basis, you will work with both the community users and clients of Strapi. The support team is answering community technical questions on the different platforms we have. We also dig deep into the product to find workarounds to unblock users in their project development. We are currently working on the restructuring of all technical resources we have, you will be involved in this massive task.
- This role is remote.
- Germany, Poland, Italy or Lithuania
How will my job look like on a daily basis?
- Make sure all technical questions have an answer
- Create technical resources to help users to achieve their goals using Strapi
- Help clients during their project development
- Structure support processes in collaboration with the sales and customer success team
- Analyze and report the community users and clients feedback to the product team
- Strong proficiency in React and Node.js. A general understanding of our stack Redux, Saga, Styled-components, Webpack, Koa, and REST/GraphQL
- Significant experience with web development and technical support
- A passion for learning, teaching, and helping others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with common front-end and back-end development tools
- Fundamental understanding of common application deployment systems such as CI/CD pipelines, cloud hosting, PaaS systems, and security frameworks
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply
- Work from anywhere: we’re a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You’ll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: we offer Moka. care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
- Emergency days: 5 paid days per year (minimum), for each Strapier in trouble (miscarriage, grief, domestic violence, sick kids or dependants) who needs a day or a few days off to manage it.
Our Talent Acquisition process:
- First video call with the Talent team
- Technical assessment & Assessment debriefing
- Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
- Values assessment
- References check
- Closing interview
This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
It is important to us to create an accessible and inclusive candidate experience. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.
Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!