Line of Service
Corporate and Business Strategy
Job Description & Summary
Strategy& | Our History
In 1914 Strategy& (formerly Booz & Co.) started the world’s first management consulting Firm. Over a century later our mission continues to be to deliver strategy-led, technology-enabled transformation for our clients.
100-year legacy in solving the world’s toughest strategy problems, pragmatically.
Strategy& was born in 2014 when Booz & Company became part of the PwC network, joining forces to create a new kind of consulting business – one that combines strategic expertise with the technology and scale to make strategy real. As part of the PwC Network, we are able to leverage the full offering of the largest professional services network in the world, enabling true comprehensive transformation for our clients.
The result is a unique offering, able to deliver strategy consulting from the platform of a multi-services professional network that has a 250-year history of working with the leading private, public, and non-profit organizations around the Globe.
Strategy& Value Creation Practice
Multiple crises over the past 24 months have delivered a stark wake-up call to the world. As businesses continue to adapt to unprecedented challenges, the traditional view of value is due for an overhaul.
Our Strategy& Value Creation unit was formed in the UK in the aftermath of Brexit as an additional Practice to help clients address the immediate and overreaching complexities in identifying, creating and maintaining value in today’s environment.
Now four years into our journey, the Practice has become a gamechanger as both a growth accelerator and a global priority for the PWC S& Network. With 60 Partners in EMEA and a plan to double in size over the next 3 years, the Strategy& Value Creation Practice is a global priority.
We are not generalists; we know what we are talking about.
Our engagements don’t end with presenting analysis. With deep-rooted technical capabilities, we have the unique capability to bring the right people to the right tables. From Corporate Strategy to M&A, IPO’s and ESG, to pre-deal preparation and post deal integration, we cover the whole spectrum of Value Creation, effectively. Our professionals combine their technical experience to provide real solutions and numbers our clients trust.
We push ourselves to deliver real results in changing and complex contexts. Our methodology, therefore, must be operationally responsible; innovative analysis is meaningless when it lacks the pragmatism to implement change. We aim to create long lasting results for our clients – and that’s why we often put our skin in the game; we win when our clients win. It’s as simple as that.
We are seeking to recruit a high performing Senior Manager / Director into our Strategy& Value Creation Practice with a focus on the Consumer, Industrialised Consumer or Industrial Goods industries.
This role is a unique opportunity to join the growing team in Italy, where the Practice already counts 200+ professionals, 20 Partners and an ambition to double in size in the next 5 years.
As a senior leader you will have the opportunity to shape the commercial strategies of our clients and drive transformational change for prestigious private sector businesses; working with leading private equity funds, you will deploy your teams to assist portfolio companies at any stage of the investment cycle.
An unrivalled position at the heart of Italy’s deals market
Creating value in deals is in our DNA. Working closely with our Deal Teams on a wide array of corporate finance situations, including acquisitions and divestures, IPO’s, Post Merger Integrations and operational synergies development, you will be at the forefront of the Consumer deals market.
You will be working with the most senior Partners in the business to challenge, design and deploy innovative and fully comprehensive value creation programs in the industry. In addition to building on your demonstrated technical skills, you will use your leadership and emotional capabilities to grow, inspire and mentor others, build strong client relationships, and become respected within the firm as the go-to-person for your chosen vertical areas of expertise.
This is a rare opportunity to contribute to the shaping of this global initiative at a national level, leveraging our world class EMEA capabilities, which have seen some of the greatest Consumer and Retail engagements in the last decade.
What we look for
We are seeking exceptional people with exceptional backgrounds, both from Strategy Consulting and leading corporate institutions.
- You will have a demonstrable achievement and progression in your career to date, having worked in Italy, the UK or in EMEA with a track record of completed projects and Client and Practice Development
- You will have excellent academic achievement (Bachelor’s degree typically in mathematics, finance, economics, engineering or medicine and a Masters/MBA, achieved from a world leading education institution)
- You will probably have 7-10 years of strategy consulting experience matured at a top tier firm, focused on transformation, organizational redesign, cost optimization, corporate strategy and operating model redesign, or a similar experience in a leading corporate institution, focusing on program management and transformation
- You will be a naturally curious, highly numerate, self-starter with exceptional analytical skills and feel at ease in bringing structure to solving ambiguous problems
- Your experience will have enabled you to recognize the difference between creating value on paper and creating value in the real world, understanding the complexities of strategic implementation
- Structuring and presenting Value Creation propositions come natural to you; you lead teams to quickly create, segment and analyse baselines through a multitude of outside in and inside out methodologies
- You will understand how to enable programs to deliver results at various phases of the engagement lifecycle through process and delivery mechanisms
- You will have a vertical expertise in one or more functional areas (i.e., supply chain, procurement, marketing, organization, cost control, packaging) and likely one from the C&R Sector (i.e., fashion, food and beverage)
- You will be comfortable in adapting to a multitude of client environments and display the personal characteristics to successfully be recognized as a thought leader by our Clients
- You will have command of both Italian and English, being able to effectively work and present to senior stakeholders in both languages, with a third European language as a plus
- You will most likely have successful interests/passions outside of work, whether in sports, social contribution, NGO/Charity Leadership or executive directorships, as examples
- Experience in developing, managing and executing transformational programs on mid-cap companies or private equity portfolio investments is a strong plus
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
Strategy& offers training and an on-the-job apprenticeship across all consulting levels and will support your development throughout your career. Through this combination of formal training programs and informal coaching and feedback, our consultants rapidly develop their core analytical capabilities, broaden their understanding of business and deepen their knowledge of specific sectors. You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues in multi-disciplinary teams building your understanding of the interdependence of strategy, operations and technology in transforming businesses. You will also have the opportunity to participate in thought leadership development and building purpose-led industry initiatives.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing and Automotive
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.