Tiffany & Co. sta cercando una figura professionale su Roma.
The Team Manager (or Assistant Store Manager) will support the Store Manager in leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations and security team members to meet and/or exceed sales target and elevate the Tiffany store experience. S/he will assume oversight for the store when the Store Manager is not present. The manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients; someone who could be called a mentor, a coach, and who acts as a Guest Experience Manager, ensuring unsurpassed client service.
Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve or exceed sales target, product category sales targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store sales target.
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
Execute in all things with a client-centric approach. Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to clients at every touchpoint:
- Lead, model and coach based on client feedback.
- Provide management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are being delivered at all times.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Take action on client feedback to improve client service.
Attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance.
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals, aligned to our Strategic Priorities and Key Results.
- Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established operational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita eljs.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.