We have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Marketing Specialist.
Objective of the role:
It develops and harmonizes initiatives dedicated to customers of the Modern Trade channel (wholesale, mass market, parapharmacies, retailers) with distribution, promotional and exhibition projects that together build high ROI “customer plans” and maximize the sell-in / sell-out growth of the entire Angelini portfolio.
Together with Sales, it defines the growth strategy on the Modern Trade channel
- Segmenting and prioritizing customers
- Defining the distribution objectives
- Analyzing the sell-out performance of our brands, of the market and of the competition
- Defining the most efficient trade spending policies in concert with sales
Responsible for the sell-out activation masterplan on customers of the modern trade channel, playing an active role in negotiating with top customer representatives in:
- definition of assortments / planograms
- definition of promotional plans
- definition of the loyalty projects of cooperatives / groups of pharmacies
Defines ad-hoc activation tools for main customers (expo, special pack, etc.)
Ensures the investments governance
- Measuring initiatives ROI
- Ensuring execution tracking on the Modern Trade channel
- Consolidating functional learning aimed at reviewing investments and projects underway or in perspective
- By managing the Channel Budget
Operationally supports in the activities of Spending Review, Budgeting, Forecasting and Presentation
- Channel Sales Forecasts
- Management of ad hoc codes and interface with Demand for product availability
- Interface with internal entities
- Creation of periodic Channel Review presentations
Setting up and maintenance of a Business intelligence dashboard for monitoring the Channel objectives and results
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related sector
- Required at least 3 years Modern Trade channel experience, in the Pharmaceutical sector or equal Trade Marketing experience in the main National Mass Market chains
- Attitude to strategic thinking and in-depth analysis of the competitive scenario and internal company data
- Good analytical skills, category management, negotiation, effective presentation
- Leadership, strong commitment, listening skills
- Team work skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Windows environment and the Office package, SAP.
We offer a permanent contract.