We are increasingly determined to gain in-depth knowledge of our users’ needs to shape the best user experience for each product.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer responsible for the design and creation of web interfaces for our edilportale.com, archiproducts.com, archilovers.com and archiportale.com portals, among the international leaders in the online building, architecture and interior design sectors.
You will be responsible for designing new sections and implementing new features on all portals. Starting with briefs shared with the company boards, you will be responsible for planning and developing mobile and desktop interfaces on Sketch and prototyping on InVision, taking into account the best UX/UI Design practices and cross-device design. Your goal will be to create material ready to be implemented by our development team. We are looking for people accustomed to thinking in terms of usability criteria. You must be a strong team player who can contribute with ideas, proposals and improvements to new or existing projects.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design/advertising or computer science
- At least one year related experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Passion for and curiosity about the latest design and usability trends
- Excellent knowledge of web and mobile responsive interface design software like Sketch or Figma
- Ability to create wireframes, interface designs (UI) and prototypes on InVision
- Ability to identify the best solutions in terms of design and user experience (UX)
- Ability to understand and expand upon project requirements gathered during board briefings
- Good knowledge of English
At Archiproducts, you will work in our Bari offices with a sea view. Your workstation will be located in the Marketing area, but you can also work remotely.
We offer our employees the best. You will work in a young, dynamic environment. You will be able to travel and attend international trade fairs and events. You will receive continuous training online and off. You will participate in our parties, events and team-building initiatives.
Do you want to help us make our user experience the best?
We will provide you with a sea-view location, perhaps a cocktail and a team of professional colleagues. For you … and creativity!
Send us your CV now! Please indicate “ UI/UX Designer ” in the subject line. Remember to add a disclaimer on the processing of your data in compliance with GDPR 2016/679 on the protection of Personal Data.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita it.jooble.org.