Interessante opportunità di Lavoro in Nestlé Italia, sede di Assago (Milano), che ricerca un UX Design Specialist.
- Headquarters of Nestlé in Milan, Italy (video hyperlink)
- UX & Innovation team, Workforce 360 streams
- Permanent contract
- Full-time work, virtual working available in a global environment
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design (HCI) or Master in User Experience Design (Interface design & User Experience)
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect, usability testing or similar UX-related role
- Fluent communication in English
The UX and Innovation team will deliver a cohesive set of services to drive innovation and user experience, adoption of efficient ways of working and pursue the ultimate user experience for the workforce.
We are looking for an experienced UX Design Specialist with a broad understanding of digital solutions, passion for the latest technological trends and deeper understanding for innovative solutions.As part of the User Experience & Innovation team, the UX Designer will be responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and prototyping new user experiences to make the Nestlé digital workplace more efficiency and satisfying.
Deliverables include design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, process design and development, and follow up for proper implementation. The candidate will collaborate with interaction designers, UX researchers, HR, software engineers and project managers and be a contributor and originator in their own right.
A day in the life of a UX Specialist
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather and validate business requirements, helping them to reach their goals easily and intuitively.
- Translate key research insights and business requirements in interfaces that are exciting, efficient, and usable.
- Quickly generate concepts and communicate them to various audiences through hand sketches, digital prototypes, or motion examples
- Implement brand-appropriate design based on existing design systems and UX best practices
- Contribute to the team’s set of best practices, standards, and design guidelines and drive alignment across all platform components
- Manage feedback from business teams, clients, and product to find practical, useful design solutions
- Create production-ready UI that represents the approved design, and collaborate with developers to build a good experience.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
What will make you successful
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design (HCI) or Master in UX Design.
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience as a UX Designer.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), service design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design, service design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
Workforce 360 is Nestlé’s exciting and diverse new product-based IT team, created to bring together all products our global workforce needs for successful collaboration, engaging communication, and efficient work. We provide IT services to the entire Nestlé Group, the world’s largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017 and 323,000 employees. We continuously improve our products for the workforce, operating in 189 countries by embracing Agile ways of working and evolving to quickly address new requirements. We design and support our solutions end-to-end. This means we not only deliver great IT solutions with the best user experience , we also quickly resolve issues as they arise. Learn more about the Nestlé Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.