LuisaViaRoma is constantly looking to the future and how to adapt to it seamlessly.
Our development in the field of e-commerce was one of the first in Italy and our knowledge and involvement in technology helps us in staying ahead and ready for what’s next. Aside from our e-commerce website we’ve also created our LVR app which makes shopping fun, easy, and ultra-accessible.
We pursue the best customer experience continuously improving performance, security, resilience and scalability alongside features of our platforms. We have a dedicated section to offering a curated selection of the best sustainable brands and special collaborations with renowned non-profits, organizations, and brands to benefit social and environmental causes.
LVRSustainable aims to build a global sustainable community and to promote creativity by supporting conscious fashion.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Affiliate marketing Specialist to join our team.
What you will do:
• Daily Affiliate Management — Work with Publisher Partners to optimize delivery and campaign performance.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance and brand safety with publishers on an ongoing basis
• Analyze Publisher statistics on a daily basis and to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and troubleshoot issues
• Build and manage strong client relationships
• Develop new partnerships and publisher relationships
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
• Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
• Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
• Strategize, plan, execute and optimize email, social, mobile and display campaigns
Requirements for this role:
Creative, advanced technology skills and a firm grasp of the latest marketing trends and developments describe the profile.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field
- One to three years of affiliate marketing experience
- English: excellent professional proficiency required
- Analytical and database technology skills play an essential role in maintaining campaign management applications and generating marketing reports
- Previous experience purchasing and negotiating pricing for various media, including email, banner and web advertisement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, as well as cold-calling and marketing analysis
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing and networks such as Commission Junction, Rakuten/LinkShare, Partnerize etc. (preferred)
- Experience in fashion/luxury/lifestyle industries is a plus
We are based in Florence, Italy. This role can be performed in a hybrid form (office/remote).