NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, is an education Academy focusing on arts and design: it is the largest private Academy in Italy, and the first one to have been recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), back in 1980. As a recognized Academy, NABA offers academic diplomas equivalent to first and second level university degrees in the fields of design, fashion, graphics and communication, multimedia arts, set design, and visual arts and looks for:
Reporting hierarchically to the Communication and PR Manager, the Art Direction and Graphic Design Specialist is responsible of planning, designing and developing all the production of communication and marketing printed and digital materials. He/She also supervises the design and production of institutional and academic materials and guarantees the respect of the visual identity guidelines.
Design, produce and supervise every aspect of the brand identity related materials needed by the Institution (digital/printed) in consistency with the visual identity guidelines.
· Assure the production of both domestic and international marketing, communication and didactic visual materials managing the relations with internal stakeholders (i.e. Admission and Enrollment offices, Digital Marketing, Industry Relation and Career Service Office, Academic teams) and with external suppliers.
· Supervise the production of the main brand related web sites and applications
· Design and realize setting up for in-campus (Milan and Rome) or external exhibitions, fairs, events, related to communication, enrollment and institutional purposes
· Supervise materials realized by the Academic Departments, related to specific projects, in order to assure the consistency with NABA visual identity selected elements.
· Support the development of the annual institutional ADV campaign, realized by the external agency, communicating a consistent brief and supervising the related production.
The ideal candidate has a University Degree in Graphic Design of related field and previous experience in a similar role of at least 3/4 years in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment. Has a very a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator are must have, After Effects knowledge is a plus. The candidate has the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously with demanding deadlines, is detail-oriented and strategic thinker. He/She has a strong collaboration and communication skills and a strong work ethic. He/She is a team player who will be introduced in the PR and Communication department in a tight and solid team of 5 people.
Fluent English and fluent Italian are key.
Contract and compensation: to be defined
According to the GDPR 679/16 we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data contained in your resume, will respect the principles of legality, fairness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We only use the personal data we collect for the recruiting activities, such as your name, surname, address, email address, educational and employment background and job qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit galileo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.