Reports to: Brand Development Officer
The role will support the Brand Development Officer in the creation and development of new revenue streams and projects. He/she will also support the development of the Marketing and Communication Strategy, events organization and activation, partnership opportunities, campaign implementations, etc.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Support and work together with the Brand Development Officer in the creation and development of new projects on Juventus Brand Development
– Lead and coordinate events and activations activities carried out in Italy and worldwide
– Lead and coordinate marketing and communication campaigns to promote and sell Juventus Academy and other Brand Development products through the Club’s channels (a.e. Juventus Camps, Juventus Academy World Cup)
– Lead and coordinate the activities to carry out with the Juventus Official Partners that have rights and visibility in the Juventus Academy project
– Coordinate the development of communications assets (field materials, videos, digital apps and other assets) that are provided to Juventus Academy partners
– Development and coordination of the Juventus Academy websites. Updating of the Academy section in the main Juventus website.
– Interaction with internal departments (digital, sponsorship, marketing and more) and coordination of external agencies.
– Targeting and presentation drafting
– Budgeting control
– Degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication subjects
– 3-5 years of experience within marketing functions with focus on brand management and development. Sports environment recommended
– Fluent in Italian and English. Other languages will be assessed as a plus
– Good knowledge of the Brand management and development dynamics
– Ability to coordinate and lead the process of communication campaigns development and events organization
– Project management
– Good knowledge of the functioning and peculiarities of the main social media platforms and websites
– Knowledge of the Industry’s best practices on Brand Development projects
– Strong teamwork and relational skills
– Proactive and autonomous approach to work
– Availability to travel and to work during the weekends
Place of work:
This position is based in Turin, at the Juventus F.C. S.p.A. Headquarter.
To apply for this job please visit www.juventus.com.