Are you passionate about brand marketing and would love to work for one of the World’s most loved brands? You are not afraid of changing the shape of a category with your decisions and you can deliver what is on your mind!
We are waiting for you!
Brand Planning and Implementation:
• Develop and implement innovative marketing strategies that drive brand equity and build active consumers.
• Input into the Italian Marketing Strategy development, objective setting process and consumer communications planning.
• Review competitive activity and changing market needs in order to facilitate modifications on brand strategies when needed.
• Provide input into product development process to regional and global partners. Liaise with Brand Managers in other markets to share & reapply standard methodologies.
• Manage outside agency partners and external partnership relationships as designated brand responsibilities require.
• Plan and manage budgets and financials related to marketing campaigns.
• Constant analysis and evaluation of brand and campaign performance and initiate corrective actions.
• Establish the best retailer strategies in conjunction with the sales team, and aid key account preview sell-in of critical marketing programs when appropriate.
• Working closely with key customers, to provide category and shopper insights to drive performance.
Play your part in our team succeeding
To us, collaboration is key, and you will be welcomed into a small family, where we look out for one another and help each other succeed. To market our toys, we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
Do you have what it takes?
• Master’s degree in marketing, business finance or similar
• Experience working in Brand Management and/or Consumer Goods Marketing with ATL and/or BTL executions.
• Proven experience in Brand Management and Consumer Goods Marketing ideally with a toy, family or gaming industry.
• Demonstration of strong media skills, including digital marketing, understanding of all major channels, critical metric setting and measurement.
• Experience of driving brand growth and health.
• Good knowledge of the latest best practices. Experience working with partner such as Google/Youtube, Facebook and Amazon and/or external IP partners is a major plus.
• Strong analytical skills with a consistent record of using data to drive business results.
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
At LEGO® we offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as attractive benefits!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita www.lego.com.