WHY WORK FOR VALENTINO
Founded in Rome 1960, Valentino is an Italian Maison de Couture that aims to provide uniqueness to our customers through mastery, creativity, intimacy and care. As of today, Valentino counts about 4.000 colleagues in 30 different Countries all over the world. Every branch of the Valentino universe is nourished through passion, heritage and values that are constantly re-worked and steadily conveyed in an always contemporary way.
Under the Creative Direction of Pierpaolo Piccioli, Valentino designs, manufactures and distributes dreamlike creations including Haute Couture, Women and Men RTW, Valentino Garavani Accessories, Eyewear and Beauty. Our network fully embodies the essence of the Maison, by practicing the Italian hospitality culture with our distinguishing quality, uniqueness and care for details.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Here at Valentino, We act as a Unique Community & Company. We strongly believe that HUMANISM is the core of our values and that only teamwork and mutual support will lead to achieve bigger and challenging goals. We act with integrity and respect towards both our Planet and our People. Our aim is to create costumer EMOTION and DESIRE because our future depends on our imagination and on being passionate about work as well as about life: every action you make brings you closer to your dreams.
We are now looking for a COST CONTROLLER, based in MILAN.
- Support the planning process of budgeting and forecasting
- Support the monthly closing activities
- Provide support to prepare all the analysis and reports requested by the Management
- Provide support to analyze and monitor financial performance indicators in order to guarantee the Management Team with relevant financial syntheses and reporting
- Master’s degree in Economics
- 2-3 years of working experience in similar role within international and structured organizations. Previous experience in a Fashion&Luxury company would be considered a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP and Tagetik reporting system is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
HOW WE ARE
The Valentino Ecosystem is complex and interconnected. It is populated by many talents from different areas and with different attributes. We work hard to grow everyday both as a Maison and as individuals. Learning by doing and from mistakes, communicating transparently, inspiring sense of belonging, passion and engaging colleagues are the bases of our inclusive and multifaceted world. valentino.it
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita jobs.valentino.com.