The main tasks are:
- Apply strong expertise in machine-learning, data mining and information retrieval to design and to prototype
- Understand business problems and designs end-to-end analytics use cases
- Translate business needs into analytical approaches, producing reliable and solid solutions to support the decision-making process
- Develop complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance maintains and improves already developed models
- Support the evolution of the local BI (Tableau), developing dashboards, managing the infrastructure and enriching current data sources (internal and external);
- Support the divisional digital transformation becoming the referent for e-commerce and digital analytics
- Collaborate with Global Data Science & Analytics Team to implement and deploy scalable solutions
- Have close partnership with Global IT, expressing technical requirements in terms of data infrastructure, maintenance, and development database
- Provide thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Informatics, Mathematics or Statistics
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Data Science, analytical or primarily data focused environment
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Programming experience in the following languages: R, Python, SQL
- Advance usage of data visualization software (Tableau) and experience on analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Delivery focused with a strong ability to multitask, organize and priorities.
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to people from other fields
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Italian
Type of contract: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit career.bayer.it.