WHY WORK FOR VALENTINO
Founded in Rome 1960, Valentino is an Italian Maison de Couture that aims to provide uniqueness to our customers through mastery, creativity, intimacy and care. As of today, Valentino counts about 4.000 colleagues in 30 different Countries all over the world. Every branch of the Valentino universe is nourished through passion, heritage and values that are constantly re-worked and steadily conveyed in an always contemporary way.
Under the Creative Direction of Pierpaolo Piccioli, Valentino designs, manufactures and distributes dreamlike creations including Haute Couture, Women and Men RTW, Valentino Garavani Accessories, Eyewear and Beauty. Our network fully embodies the essence of the Maison, by practicing the Italian hospitality culture with our distinguishing quality, uniqueness and care for details.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Here at Valentino, We act as a Unique Community & Company. We strongly believe that HUMANISM is the core of our values and that only teamwork and mutual support will lead to achieve bigger and challenging goals. We act with integrity and respect towards both our Planet and our People. Our aim is to create costumer EMOTION and DESIRE because our future depends on our imagination and on being passionate about work as well as about life: every action you make brings you closer to your dreams.
We are now looking for a DIGITAL ACQUISITION MANAGER, based in MILAN.
He/She will be responsible for managing digital performance marketing trough digital channels to meet specific sales targets for the organization.
- Leading the performance budget allocation within channels and countries in which our e-commerce can generate profits, I manage the overall strategy of traffic acquisition programs with a goal of maximizing visits from the right audience while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Define the acquisition budget is needed to meet the sales target and detail it by countries/channels to maximize the efficiency of campaigns and the return on investments.
- Partner closely with the e-commerce team to ensure that traffic acquisition strategy is supporting key products/families and is contributing on the overall revenue goal.
- Responsible for organic search strategy, ensuring best practices are being followed throughout the organization.
- Partner and manage external agencies are supporting performance channels execution.
- Identify and test new partners to broaden performance marketing mix and to maximize results.
- Liaise with other departments on cross functions projects.
- University Degree
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Fashion Company or an Advertising Agency
- Managerial approach
- Analytical profile used to cooperate with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Italian
HOW WE ARE
The Valentino Ecosystem is complex and interconnected. It is populated by many talents from different areas and with different attributes. We work hard to grow everyday both as a Maison and as individuals. Learning by doing and from mistakes, communicating transparently, inspiring sense of belonging, passion and engaging colleagues are the bases of our inclusive and multifaceted world. valentino.it
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita jobs.valentino.com.