The role is responsible for supporting Digital Channels (eCommerce and App) evolution, by owning the platform and its respective testing and project delivery roadmap to constantly improve it and to optimize conversion.
In particular, you will:
- Support the definition of the digital customer experience strategy by owning the roadmap, driven by data coming from the analytics.
- Identify priorities and lead the digital channel releases plans to reach penetration and conversion
- Propose and lead initiatives to evolve digital channel strategy based on data analytics and trading team input
- Provide input for internal reports and dashboards, and recurrently run report Digital Channels performances and KPIs
- Contribute data-based insights to key stakeholders on how to improve the digital customer experience
- Set annual UX targets, i.e. conversion, time on site, bounce rates, add to cart, to support the eCommerce revenue objectives
- Own the A/B testing and site development roadmap based by closely working with the Analytics and Trading teams
- Liaise between the business and IT teams to ensure roadmap delivery
- Work together with external functions, i.e. Retail, Logistics, Finance, Customer Engagement, Marketing, when multi-channel initiatives are called for
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Degree in Engineering, IT, Business or Economics studies.
- Strong experience in eCommerce/digital channels role (+5 years)
- Business acumen and strong understanding of current eCommerce and digital trends and best practices
- Excellent Web Analytics knowledge (Ms Excel, Power BI, SEO/SEM – Google Analytics certification is plus)
- Full understanding of the end-to-end UX and the supporting processes carried out by the business to make it happen
- Technical knowledge of eCommerce platforms, eCommerce-related software, and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of multichannel reality and online customer behaviours
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize and turn strategies into operational plans and impactful actions
- Proven Project Management skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure, with flexibility and simplicity, as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve
- Stakeholder Management in a matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences
- Problem solving, proactivity, energy, and courage.
- Fluent in English
Complete the profile as technical requirements:
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Knowledge of E-commerce platforms
- Knowledge of CMS tools
- Advance Knowledge of GA tool (Data Studio; Google Optimize; Google Merchant is a plus)
What’s in it for you
Whoever joins the KIKO TRIBE will find themselves in a dynamic and stimulating environment. You will have ownership and autonomy in implementing change and delivering results from the very beginning. You will find challenging projects, the opportunity to actively contribute to the achievement of our goals, a professional path focused on training & development, and an international & diverse environment which pairs heritage with innovation.
KIKO MILANO is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and creates a space where everyone can feel a sense of belonging. KIKO embraces diversity of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected factor.
KIKO si impegna ad ampliare i propri sforzi per garantire le Pari Opportunità e dedica una particolare attenzione all’integrazione delle persone con disabilità all’interno dell’azienda. Tutte le posizioni aperte in KIKO sono rivolte anche ai candidati appartenenti alle Categorie Protette l.68/99.
I dati verranno trattati esclusivamente ai fini di Ricerca del Personale. Leggi l’informativa privacy riportata al link http://recruiting-italy.kikocosmetics.com/info.pdf (kikomilano)