Straordinaria Opportunità di Lavoro in Cartier Milano per un Candidato con esperienza nel ruolo di Digital & Media Manager.
The Digital & Media Manager is responsible for the implement of digital & media strategy of Cartier South East Europe; reporting to Cartier SEE Head of Comms.
The Digital & Media Manager manages a team of two people and oversees:
- Online media planning (automated and not; video/display/search/social) & buying optimization
- Supervision of Offline media planning
- Platform management (Social Media and mobile applications), community management, influencer engagement & creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Management of day-to-day operational aspects of a social media platform and/or projects; management of campaign timelines, content deliverables and outcomes & review deliverables
- Developing, adapting & posting content (validated by HQ)
- Influencer Management: identify & work with influencers to amplify campaigns; conduct Reporting & Analysis: identify insights from reports, compile key learnings
- Executing digital & social media strategy & integrating digital activations in broader marketing plans to support key business objectives
- Implementing programmatic campaigns with our media agency
- Monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital media plans and analyzing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Contribute to our data-driven agenda on media side, working in a cross functional team (web and crm)
- Communicating effectively day-to-day with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate business solutions
- Managing Media agency; keep track of lessons learned and share best practices with the local and regional team members
- Spreading the digital know-how all over other teams, sharing key learnings and best practices to raise the bar
We are looking for a Digital & Media Manager with:
- Great understanding of social media platforms, good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics) and general understanding of web design & development
- Digital leadership in terms of knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with a background in either social media management or digital marketing, and able to think creatively, drive projects forward and act decisively
- Outstanding attention to detail and a commitment to excellence within content
- Able to interact with multiple stakeholders of different seniority and to coordinate an extensive digital team inside the media agency
- Working within a dynamic international environment by being the contact point to learn, share and re-apply, be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project teams
Our ideal profile:
- Work experience of 6/7 years in digital marketing or social media management and a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Bachelor’s Degree in a new media / marketing / business. Digital marketing courses and qualifications are an asset
- Excellent project management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, data-driven thinker, collaborative by nature, ability to work in teams and individually to drive results, comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders and senior leaders
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Passion for innovation; trying new things, taking risks
- Experienced in various tools (reporting, listening, publishing, Facebook and Google advertising platforms)
- Excellent English is mandatory, French welcomed