La divisione digitale di Eataly è attualmente alla ricerca di un professionista esperto e di talento con una forte passione per il commercio digitale, da inserire nel team di Milano come E-commerce Project Manager.
We are a team of passionate and open-minded geeks, willing to develop top quality digital products using the latest technologies. We are looking for someone with our same passion for innovative digital products, e-commerce and food&beverage.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Product & Experience, your main goal will be to orchestrate technical projects from the requirements collection and comprehension until the rollout, working closely with every team involved (marketing, catalog, customer care, content, finance, operations, etc…).
Main duties and responsibilities
- organize meetings with stakeholders in order to collect all project requirements;
- create functional project documentation;
- share and discuss functional documentation with development team, in order to create the technical documentation and get effort estimation;
- evaluate cost-benefits;
- convert documentation into SCRUM stories;
- plan activities according to deadlines and team capabilities;
- support team on test / debug phase;
- share the project progress with stakeholders;
- make sure everything is ready for the roll-out and go-live phase;
- monitor post go-live performances
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in IT, Engineering, computer sciences, electronics, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in e-commerce project management in an IT team;
- Hands-on experience in Magento 1.9.x and Magento 2.x.;
- 2+ years’ experience in working in Agile/SCRUM environments;
- Strong experience in managing roadmaps and timelines through the design, develop, QA, and release cycle;
- Experience in evaluation and definition of project specs and possible technical solutions;
- Experience in using Project Management (eg: Atlassian Jira) and collaboration tools (eg: Atlassian Confluence);
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Advanced knowledge of Italian and English (spoken and written)
- Great listener and communicator: you will be the way between stakeholders and teams for complex projects, both on requirements collection/comprehension and expectation management with them;
- Problem solving oriented with very good troubleshooting skills;
- Organized, efficient, precise and attentive in tasks execution;
- Ready for the future: curious, dynamic and always willing to learn.
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Outstanding attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects
- Previous experience in coordinating complex integration projects for payment gateways, tracking and email marketing / CRM tools represents a plus
- IT background strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.