Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, he/she will be responsible for the day-by-day online activities to increase performances and accelerate online growth, coordinating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. This role will participate to the definition of the budget and strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Maintain and improve the e-commerce website experience to maximize conversion, order value and customer experience. This is effectively about improving the merchandising, content and overall user experience
– Support the E-Commerce Manager in building the e-store commercial plan to secure sales and margin objectives
– Develop and report on daily, weekly, and monthly site performance and promotions
– Work alongside the external agency, help oversee the company’s digital marketing strategy, to maximize the conversion rate and drive traffic to the site via SEO, PPC and social media advertising
– Work closely with Digital teams to coordinate the product launches
– Coordinate internally with Merchadising, Marketing and Procurement teams in order to ensure promotional readiness and inventory availability
– Coordinate with CRM team for direct marketing calendar, monitor and optimize KPIs
– Support the Customer Care activities tracking issues until resolution
– Work with Information Technology team to solve issues and improve online store experience.
Education and work experience
Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Management or similar. Specialized Courses in E-Commerce Management will be considered as a plus.
At least 4 years’ experience in e-commerce business developing and management, preferably within Multinational Companies.
– Confident with CMS in general
– Highly proficient in Excel
– Professional knowledge of Google Analytics
– Strong knowledge of English language (proficient level); second language is a plus.
– He/she must be eager to sell and be enthusiast about the next great opportunity with entrepreneur attitude
– Excellent attitude for interpersonal relations and proven skills in negotiation
– Strong team player, proactive and good at managing multiple tasks
– Strong analytic skills
– He/she is comfortable in taking decisions, being autonomous and solve problems.
– A kind, positive temper is a must have.
Place of work
This position will be based in Turin at the Juventus FC S.p.A. Headquarters. (sport)
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita www.juventus.com.