Lavoro da Remoto: Buddyfit assume un Graphic Designer.
What You Will Do:
- Curate & create original content for our social pages (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn…)
- Design visual concepts for communication campaigns together with the copywriter
- Produce pixel-perfect creatives that clearly communicates our value propositions and help build and reinforce our brand and develop a clear visual identity
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing and other internal stakeholders
Who you are:
- Creative person with a very good aesthetic taste
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive & fun energy
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Digital background, with in-depth knowledge of social media and its dynamics
- Have a great understanding of storytelling and design craft
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Required When Applying For This Role
- Proficiency in all social media platforms
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.) and Figma
- Your portfolio, highlighting your best designs
Applications that do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
Buddyfit is the first fitness App that lets users train anywhere with a personal trainer.
Our goal is to revolutionize the world of fitness that is still using such old methods for user’s behaviours nowadays. The feedback we have received so far from both trainers and users are very positive and now we are ready to reach a bigger public and start scaling abroad internationally. We are very ambitious and we want to build a strong team to achieve our goals. Joining Buddyfit means you will have lots of opportunities to grow very fast within the team and ensure our company’s growth.
Make your presence felt. This is our goal and objective. People make the difference. We want you to acknowledge it and help us achieve our goals. We want your contribution to be listened to. We want to be your first choice, we want you to make an impact.
To apply for this job please visit buddyfit.jobs.personio.de.