Bulgari, within its Jewellery Business Unit based in Rome, is searching for a Jewellery Product Marketing Specialist.
Support the development of the product marketing strategy, managing the marketing mix levers relevant to the specific product category and following up on the product lifecycle, up to market launch in cooperation with all involved department within and outside the Business Unit.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS & PRODUCT STRATEGY
– Elaborate the Product Marketing Strategy based on market trends, competitor’s strengths/weaknesses and competitive landscape
– Support the development of strategic planning (3 Year Plan and yearly budget) with in-depth, ad hoc analyses
– Develop insights on consumer behavior and product trends
– Analyse performance and propose improvements to the assortment.
– Be in charge of regular Business Reviews to be dispatched to top management.
– Support the Marketing brief development with in-depth creative research to define the Product Portfolio, the new collection concept/structure, respecting Pillars strategic guidelines
– Be in charge of all Product Assortment tools (Database, Maps, Production Plan) in cooperation with internal stakeholders (Product Development, Business Intelligence, Design Center and all key markets)
– Efficiently manage the Production Plan and lead the product development process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
– Be in charge of Masterdata creation & Maintenance, Data Quality checks, product-related information and costs
360° PRODUCT MARKETING PLAN & COMMUNICATIONS
– Support the manager and the Brand & Communication Unit to develop communication campaigns (communication strategy, selection of products, shooting, internet, intranet, etc.) in coherence with the product strategy
– Prepare sales and training materials in coordination with the Sales department
– Support the internal stakeholders in the preparation of Corporate events
- At least 4 years’ experience in the luxury marketing
- Awareness of luxury brands, fashion industry and current trends
- Project management skills
- Product marketing techniques
- Strong analytical skills and reporting techniques
- IT applications (ERP/SAP,BW, Office)
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Customer oriented
- Proactivity and drive for results
- Attention to details
To apply for this job please visit bulgari.recruitmentplatform.com.