Microsoft Italia sta cercando un Senior Software Engineer per la sede di Roma o di Milano.
- Participate in Architecture Design Sessions, Design Reviews, and Coding Sprints with customers as a Dynamics or Power Platform Subject Matter Expert.
- Cooperate with other CSE engineers and collaborate across organizational boundaries to deliver impactful and meaningful code-with projects for our customers.
- Identify common solution patterns, collaborate with other specialists across our team to lead and contribute to projects that generalize those patterns, often shipping them as open source software or customer validated guidance.
- Make pull requests on open source projects to add support for Microsoft platforms and/or improve existing implementations based on our customer needs and experiences.
- Develop positive relationships with Microsoft product engineering and account teams.
- Sustain a high level of proficiency in your technical specialties and ramp up on new technologies and languages in support of customer engagements.
We welcome and embrace your individuality. You will contribute your own valuable strengths to our team that may not be listed below. This is not a checklist, but simply some of the skills and experiences that may help you be successful in the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop trusted relationships with customers, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements, ensure a shared understanding, and define a course of action.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages.
- Familiarity building solutions on low-code platforms like Power Platform.
- Proficiency developing for Dynamics or equivalent ERP or CRM products.
- Understanding of cloud computing architecture and fundamentals like security, performance, and scalability.
- Proven experience of shipping production software, service delivery, or a customer-facing technical role
- Experience working within and directing geographically dispersed, diverse, and virtual teams.
- Comfortable with regional travel up to 25%.
At Microsoft we are seeking people who have a passion for the positive impact technology can have on the communities and for making a difference in the world. Within CSE, we have an informal and flexible work environment and you’ll be welcome to work from home, our offices, customer sites– wherever is best for you to get your job done. We invest in your health, wellness and financial future by offering a competitive package including a wide range of benefits built around your personal needs and those close to you. (microsoft.it)
We welcome diversity of all kinds. Our team includes many perspectives, cultures, educational backgrounds, life stages, identities, and technical skills, and we believe this contributes to our success and that of our customers. If you love writing quality code and learning new technologies, enjoy thinking about challenging engineering problems and, above all, if you’re excited to join a team of others to do the same, then we’d love to hear from you.