PepsiCo is one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world in food and beverages industry. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Win with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Finance function is an essential piece of our strategic vision
Your day to day with us
Following the guidelines and the processes defined by Trade Marketing Head, this role will become OT Trade Marketing Assistant in line with policy in place to support the Trade Marketing Team, supporting the Sales teams to prepare the selling stories and to manage the POP materials.
- Executing activations in point of sales
- Drafting & reading sell in, sell out data
- Giving support to Sell out sales force in delivering activation in POS
- Delivering administrative tasks
- Preparing presentations for sales force
What will you need to succeed?
- 3+2 Economic/Management degree
- Advanced English level (Spanish valuable)
- Team working
- Results delivery approach
- Strong presenting skills and commercial approach
- Positive and proactive approach
- Adaptability in a changing environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office , intermediate – advanced Excel & Powerpoint required.
We are offering a 6+6 months internship contract.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer, committed to helping people lead healthier lives and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief