The primary role is to support to the Digital Marketing team in various day-to-day activities, not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Experience Manager CMS
- Generate a WW creative site dressing to create unique and remarkable user experiences on the website landing pages
- Organize and manage a content publication in flexible way
- Knowledge of basic SEO rules
- Implement A/B tests strategy and results monitoring
- Act as primary day-to-day point person & liaise with internal clients from HQ and regional offices for a site dressing
- Ensure site dressing execution and quality control, Test content on multiple devices to ensure compatibility
- Stay up to date with the website developments and generate new ideas to improve the website structure.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and work proactively
- Excellent communication and active listening
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to work well under pressure meeting deadlines
- Good ability to work proactively
- Passion for Digital
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.