MSD Italia (conosciuta come Merck all’estero) sta cercando un Global Brand Manager per la sede di Aprila, Roma e Milano, anche in Remoto. L’azienda viene regolarmente premiata come uno dei migliori posti dove lavorare in Italia con il Great Place to Work.
Position can be remote, based in Europe where our Animal Health branche has an established presence.
Key responsibility: Lead the global marketing operations for new and existing products in identification and monitoring focused on brand management, content development, and internal communications. S/he will have strong project management skills and help organize complex projects across a global team.
As Global Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the Global Strategic Marketing Director in developing, implementing, and steering local teams into the correct implementation of Allflex Livestock Intelligence branding, communications, and digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate with global communications team and ensure all communication efforts respect the organization’s branding and communication guidelines and framework
- Plan, direct and coordinate content development for product launches with a strong track record of managing schedules across multiple projects
- Provide guidance to local marketing teams and global marketing stakeholders in regards communications and branding guidelines, acting as ‘brand guardian’ to assure Allflex Global Branding strategy is correctly implemented at local and global level
- Manage global brand assets, including product marketing deliverables, by following the correct content approval process and using the appropriate internal digital asset management tools
- Work closely with global strategic product team to bring to life product concepts, supporting the development and creating a repositorof all branded materials (brochures, videos, social media campaigns, product labeling and packaging)
- You have demonstrable experience in managing and rolling out product communication initiatives
- Manage the relationship with external branding and creative agencies, including, but not limited to, briefing, project deliverables management, and purchase order management
- Identify, build, and develop constructive relationships with team colleagues, across a global organization, including but not limited to marketing and sales colleagues, technical advisors, legal colleagues
- Strong presentation skills in key business meetings, local or international, to communicate plans and educate relevant stakeholders
- Experience building brand messaging and working directly with sales teams to identify the marketing material required at each stage of the sales cycle
- Keeps internal teams informed by preparing reports, presentations, and providing resources to key business groups
Required skills :
- 8+ years’ experience as a brand manager, content manager and/or marketing operations manager
- Excellent command of English (written, oral, comprehension)
- Highly organized and have experience in working in a fast-paced matrix structure company
- Experience managing global brands
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the lead on new projects
- Track record of building strong relationships across departments and lead without authority in a global, multicultural scenario
- Strategic mindset for create successful marketing programs and managing complex projects
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to manage multiple internal stakeholders
- Collaborative approach to marketing programs to include sales, product, and technical teams
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.msd.com.