Il settore digital di Eataly è attualmente alla ricerca di un professionista esperto e di talento con una forte passione per UX, visual design ed ecommerce, da inserire nel team di Milano come UX/UI Designer.
We are a team of passionate and open-minded geeks, willing to develop top quality digital products using the latest technologies. We are looking for someone with our same passion for innovative digital products, e-commerce and food&beverage.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Product & Experience, the chosen candidate will be involved in the design of any Eataly-branded digital product with a specific focus on the e-commerce development. She/he will be involved in country-specific and international projects working both in Italian and in English with foreign resources, consultants and providers.
Fulltime position, no freelance collaborations.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understand the brand, its audience, vision and online brand positioning and ensure all digital assets are in line with Eataly brand identity
- Responsible for UX/UI brand guidelines, style guides and specs for all digital products worldwide
- UX and UI research, design and testing
- Design of user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups
- Monitoring of UX best practices of top food&beverage players and other e-commerce competitors
- Design changes to products or services to improve and optimize e-commerce conversion and visual design
- Definition of success criteria for front end developers within the agile development process
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in UX and UI design with a strong focus on e-commerce projects and a detailed portfolio of previous works
- Strong experience on optimization of UX for mobile users (both for Native apps and responsive websites)
- Previous experience in working closely with development teams
- Excellent user of Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD). Previous experience on Adobe Animate is considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Craft, InVision, Zeplin)
- Strong interest in monitoring digital trends related to UX and UI
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce sector
- Ability to take feedback constructively and react accordingly
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Outstanding attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects
- Ability to create digital or freehand illustrations is considered a plus
To apply for this position please send your CV including a short introduction in English and portfolio of previous projects.
Per candidarti a questo lavoro visita www.linkedin.com.